[LTP][OpenQA][kernel] LTP Native test runner minor issues
This is an unsorted and unverified list of issues I have identified from running most of the LTP tests on openqa.suse.de
- [ ] aiodio no junkfile
- [ ] cap bounds; fail to exec check_pe
- [ ] commands; no crontab activity
- [ ] commands; no fail mail
- [ ] commands: sssd-lib.sh missing
- [ ] commands: du -a failed
- [ ] commands; ntfs not found
- [ ] controllers; cgroup fail
- [ ] controllers; mem+swap not enabled
- [ ] controllers; memcg fail
- [ ] controllers; subsystem debug not supported
- [ ] controllers; 'controllers' test broken
- [ ] cpuhotplug support
- [ ] random timeouts where serial terminal I/O appears to cease with no error
- [ ] ext4, readonly; need big block device
- [ ] hyperthreading; supported?
- [ ] ima; broken?
- [ ] misc; need kernel modules
- [ ] misc; acpi broken?
- [ ] lvm; unable to make ~/test/growfiles/msdos~ directory
- [ ] mm; need more swap space
- [ ] numa; broken test?
- [ ] rpc; broken tests?
- [ ] smack; needs ~/smack~
- [ ] syscalls; movepages needs NUMA
- [ ] syscalls_ipc; duplicates syscalls?
- [ ] msgctl10; fork failed (too ambitious?)
- [ ] tirpc; tests broken?
- [ ] tpm_tools; commands are missing
- [ ] tpm_tools; virtual or physical TPM required
- [ ] ensure all non-duplicate, non-networking runtest files are being used
- [ ] transfer test configurations to openSUSE
Some issues are probably upstream problems and others may be large or hard enough to deserve their own issue entry and proper scrutiny. I will try to fix the easiest ones first and get a better idea of what is required.
#14 Updated by rpalethorpe about 5 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
All the items on my checklist have been ticked off except for the random timeouts although I haven't seen any recently. This has spawned a lot of related issues to be reviewed. Also some changes have not gone into effect on the public instances yet.