Need a new place to store the rmt import data
RMT has one feature, it can import data from SMT.
First we need export SMT data from SMT server, put the data to some place
Then RMT server can import the data instead of mirror.
Before, we store the data at http://openqa-rmt.suse.de/repo/SUSE/smtdata/
But this server cannot be connected now.
We need a new place to store the data
My suggestion, we can use gitlab to store the data.
- Status changed from Workable to Rejected
This already fixed by dzedro in https://gitlab.suse.de/qa-maintenance/qam-openqa-yml/-/merge_requests/660 . Please check in https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/139172
Updated by openqa_review 3 months ago
- Status changed from Rejected to Feedback
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: rmt_feature
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released" or "EOL" (End-of-Life)
- The bugref in the openQA scenario is removed or replaced, e.g.
Expect the next reminder at the earliest in 28 days if nothing changes in this ticket.