the overview filter is buggy if the parameter included ":" eg. Staging test overview
if the parameter included ":" - colon in URL, in the staging test overview, clicking the Apply button multiple times in the overview filter, whatever the filtering condition in the overview filter, the parameter's value will converted to an weird value.
1) go to https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?version=Staging%3AI&groupid=2&build=590.1&distri=opensuse
2) checked whatever filtering condition and click apply button
3) if checked softfailed, then the URL being https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?result=softfailed&arch=&version=Staging%253AI&groupid=2&build=590.1&distri=opensuse# , "version" is Staging%253AI
4) click the apply button again, "version" being Staging%25253AI, keep appending "25"
5) unselected all condition and click the apply button, webui show you nothing because the "version"'s value is wrong
The issue also can found in master.