coordination #130216: [epic] Adapt migration test coverage and its migration matrix for SLE 15 SP6
Cleanup migration test from SLE12-SP5
After all tickets on optimizing migration from SLE12-SP5 in #130216 are resolved, we need to perform a final cleanup for those tests doing a migration from SLE 12 SP5.
Iterate over all SLE 12 SP5 related testsuites in the jobgroups mentioned under "Scope" and check if you can find a matching entry for that testsutie in the spreadsheet named
draft_redesign_matrix"in the test matrix document.
If you can't match the test suite with an entry for SLE12 SP5 in the
- verify whether if something is wrong for test suite name and setting and then update it
- verify if it is an unexpected old test suite then remove it
For testsuite that match the
draft_redesign_matrix check if the testsuite is consistent.
Example for unexpected base test:
- offline_sles12sp5_pscc_def: testsuite: offline_sles12sp5_pscc_sdk_full
In this example the testsuite
offline_sles12sp5_pscc_def uses a stored testsuite (from openQA admin menu) named
offline_sles12sp5_pscc_sdk_full that uses the
sdk addon which is not required for
If such a consistency issue is found then
- copy the needed testsuite settings form the openQA admin page to the job group YAML file.
testsuite: nullinstead of the wrong
- Migration daily job group: (https://openqa.nue.suse.com/group_overview/265)
- Migration milestone job group: (https://openqa.nue.suse.com/group_overview/266)
AC1: Cleanup for migration from SLE12-SP5 is done, all found issues fixed.