(Total: 13.00 h)
After every Release, a written report is sent to the Department Lead and the Engineering VP. This report contains the following item:
** Milestones and major tasks
** Description of the major tasks executed
** Financial report
** Go through every description item and analize what went wrong and right
** Final Conclusions. Done by the Team Lead, it summarizes the individual and team analisys
** Recommendations for next Release and for managers
For guidance, check 12.2 report
openSUSE Team creates and internal report and send the Board a version of it.
- Start date changed from 2013-03-06 to 2013-03-14
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Talked about it during the Milestone meeting, specially to cwh, so he prepare a plan for openQA
- Description updated (diff)
- % Done changed from 10 to 0
- Due date changed from 2013-03-20 to 2013-03-22
- Estimated time changed from 30.00 h to 5.00 h
- Start date changed from 2013-03-14 to 2013-03-19
- Estimated time changed from 5.00 h to 9.00 h
- Estimated time changed from 9.00 h to 11.00 h
- % Done changed from 0 to 32
- % Done changed from 32 to 45
- % Done changed from 45 to 58
When Alberto comes back, he need to update the 1 month after the release data. The report will be finished next week (Friday) as deadline.
- % Done changed from 58 to 73
- % Done changed from 73 to 59
- Due date changed from 2013-03-22 to 2013-05-06
- % Done changed from 59 to 65
- % Done changed from 65 to 78
- % Done changed from 78 to 100
Done the first attempt for conclusions and recommendations. Tomorrow I will go over it again. Waiting for feedback from team members.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Extended version of the 12.3 Report done.
- Executive report done
- Spell check done.
- Formatting and sending done.
Waiting for Roland to give me feedback
- % Done changed from 100 to 86
- Due date changed from 2013-05-06 to 2013-06-10
- Estimated time changed from 11.00 h to 13.00 h
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom