From 2013-04-04 to 2013-05-03
- 11:18 action #200 (Resolved): Numbers of hits in webs
- Updated the hits using the PIWIK information.
- 11:17 action #199: Download numbers
- Updated the report with the 1 month data. Redo two of the graphs to show the actual numbers.
- 11:16 action #199 (Resolved): Download numbers
- 10:33 action #315 (Rejected): Idea came up to write an 'openSUSE for OLD geekos'
- Won't be 12.3 related, so late. Let's do this perhaps for the next release...
- 10:31 report #316 (Feedback): Check a rephrase of the report
- Suggest to let KDE & GNOME parts be done by marketing people, that is not too hard based on announcements from those ...
- 10:22 action #139 (Resolved): sneak peek arm
- Published at https://news.opensuse.org/2013/04/15/about-armv7-progress-and-arming-for-aarch64-and/
- 10:21 communication #189 (In Progress): Interview with journalist: publication
- You checked it, asked him to put it in text instead. We're waiting for his feedback.
- 10:20 action #201 (Resolved): Update of the social media data
- Numbers are all up-to-date now in github.
- 10:13 action #201: Update of the social media data
- Please provide to the report the numbers collected by the end of April to find out the impact of the Release the mont...
- 10:16 action #243 (Rejected): Sneak Peak Snapper or Cloud stuff
- If it comes, it won't be 12.3 material I would say :(
So, closing this.
- 10:11 action #199 (In Progress): Download numbers
- I need the numbers for 1 month to be included in the report
- 10:11 action #200 (In Progress): Numbers of hits in webs
- Please provide numbers for 1 month after the release and include them in the report
- 17:09 report #133: openSUSE Release report
- When Alberto comes back, he need to update the 1 month after the release data. The report will be finished next week ...
- 11:23 action #199 (Closed): Download numbers
- 11:23 analysis #207 (Closed): fill in report
- 11:22 action #242 (Closed): openSUSE for new Geekos article
- 11:22 action #139: sneak peek arm
- 17:56 report #316 (Closed): Check a rephrase of the report
- I have changed the conclusions in the [https://wiki.innerweb.novell.com/index.php/OpenSUSE_team_report_12.3#Features_...
- 13:19 action #315 (In Progress): Idea came up to write an 'openSUSE for OLD geekos'
- * Started Piratepad and invited people to add items to the list: http://piratepad.net/opensuse-for-ubuntu-refugees
- 13:18 action #315 (Closed): Idea came up to write an 'openSUSE for OLD geekos'
- Success of previous article prompted idea to write article with more in-depth tips.
- 13:16 action #243: Sneak Peak Snapper or Cloud stuff
- * Pinged Matthias again. He didn't get anything done, hopefully something during Hackweek. I offered to help (again)....
- 13:15 action #139 (In Progress): sneak peek arm
- * Rescheduled to be released Monday April 15 after discussion with Dirk.
* Made significant progress on the text, ju...
- 13:12 action #185 (In Progress): Post release marketing
Also available in: Atom