- AC1: The machine entry in netbox/racktables is up-to-date and has either "Move to …" or "To be decommissioned" tag
- AC2: We know if/how the machine is usable and how it is used
- not currently salted
- formerly maintained by dabatianni+apappas
- check with virt squad and UV squad. We can login using the old QAM root password.
- It's an ESXi server, not saltable
- remove Production tag?
Updated by okurz about 2 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to okurz
- Target version changed from future to Ready
https://racktables.nue.suse.com/index.php?page=object&tab=default&object_id=6010 is up-to-date, currently unused, marked as such