See parent #121726 but also in #131123 it happened that a VM that we rely on, qa-jump.qe.nue2.suse.org, was not reachable and needed resolution by an Eng-Infra member in https://sd.suse.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/SD-125516 . As Georg Pfützenreuter wrote "The machine is already monitored by our Zabbix infrastructure […] However, our team does not actively monitor alerts.". We should discuss with Eng-Infra that we are here to help. In the most simple way if we get access to the virtualization management, e.g. just trust us with the root password, then we can react on alerts on our own and maintain our machines where possible.
- AC1: We have management access to at least one VM
- Get management access to at least one VM so that we have a foot in the door and then can show Eng-Infra that we are trustworthy and then they give us access to all :)
- Talk to mgriessmeier+mflores about the story, offer to create a specific SD-ticket or handle it differently
- Subject changed from Coordinate with Eng-Infra to get simple management access to VMs (o3/osd/qa-jump.qe.nue2.suse.org) to Coordinate with Eng-Infra to get simple management access to VMs (o3/osd/qa-jump.qe.nue2.suse.org) size:M
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Status changed from Workable to Blocked