coordination #130216: [epic] Adapt migration test coverage and its migration matrix for SLE 15 SP6
Optimize test coverage for phub, ids, idu in migrations from SLE 12 SP5
we are doing changes to the distribution of modules but also moving to Migration job group or considering other factors to update the test migration matrix with the goal of reduing the number of test suite run in openQA while keeping/improving (distributing better) the test coverage for migration.
phub, ids and idu shouldn't be tested with other combinations (see comments in the migration matrix).
Changes in configuration required:
- Move test suite offline_sles12sp5_scc_phub_def_full@x86_64 to Migration
- Move test suite offline_sles12sp5_rmt_idu-ids_def_full@ppc64le to [Migration: Milestone]https://openqa.nue.suse.com/group_overview/266)
AC1: Scenarios with phub, ids, idu reflect what is described in the migration matrix
Updated by JERiveraMoya 6 months ago
- Subject changed from Add/modify exception modules migration test on SLES12SP5 to Optimize test coverage for phub, ids, idu in migration from SLE 12 SP5
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Target version set to Current
- Parent task set to #130216