[epic] Notifications for users with ntfy.sh
We have multiple means of notifications but none seem to be so straight forward, e.g. needing an email configured in job group settings. Can we use something like ntfy.sh for an easier way for users to select when they want be notified, e.g. on jobs of a certain openQA test scenario being completed?
- AC1: There's some means to receive push notifications from openQA
- Research what https://ntfy.sh offers
- Consider hosting options
- Setup a ntfy.sh instance on our infra?
- Just use the hosted service without a signup
- Ask infra to setup an instance for us
- Implement as an openQA plugin (similar to the audit log and AMQP plugins)
- Implement web notifications instead or both?
- Tied in with the Activity View
- Implement an event-based trigger
- Tracker changed from action to coordination
- Subject changed from Notifications for users with ntfy.sh to [epic] Notifications for users with ntfy.sh
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from Ready to future
We don't see right now how the subscribing would work or how users would envision to do it so we put the story on the long bench