In #128789 we identified the root cause for the apache response time alerts and also improvements for alert panels. We kept the apache response time alert silenced as we plan to implement features to mitigate. After those features implemented we should check our apache response times carefully and enable the alert after we think it's good again
- AC1: alert with uid zZAh5mf4k and "alertname=Apache log data" on https://stats.openqa-monitor.qa.suse.de/alerting/silences is active again
- Wait for related features in the same parent epic
- Monitor apache response times
- As necessary adapt the alert(s)
- Unsilence alert with uid zZAh5mf4k on https://stats.openqa-monitor.qa.suse.de/alerting/silences
- Same for "alertname=Apache log data"