Move QA labs NUE-2.2.14-B to Frankencampus labs - recover openQA staging test setup size:M
Machines were moved in #125204, thincsus is connected and cabled but not reachable. We used that machine for openQA staging tests. Either we run the workload from elsewhere or recover thincsus.
- AC1: http://openqa-staging-1.qa.suse.de/ and http://openqa-staging-2.qa.suse.de/ are reachable and run openQA usable for SUSE QE Tools development
- AC2: racktables is up-to-date
- We could try to recover thincsus but a better sustainable solution is to run the workload from elsewhere, e.g. just VMs from qsf-cluster or qamaster or more dynamically
- If we decide to not use thincsus anymore power it off to save power and ensure racktables is up-to-date
- Ensure DNS entries are up-to-date, e.g. https://gitlab.suse.de/qa-sle/qanet-configs/-/blob/master/var/lib/named/master/forward/qa.suse.de#L171
- Tell SUSE QE tools what changed