[security] test fails in logs_from_installation_system in lvm_encrypt_separate_boot in 15-SP4 QU3 on s390x
Bugs in existing tests
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP4-Online-QR-s390x-fips_install_lvm_encrypt_separate_boot@s390x-kvm-sle12 fails in
This is an old issue but I don't see an existing ticket for it.
- Parent task set to #125675
- Subject changed from [security] test fails in logs_from_installation_system in 15-SP4 QU3 on s390x to [security] test fails in logs_from_installation_system in lvm_encrypt_separate_boot in 15-SP4 QU3 on s390x
- Status changed from New to Blocked
Since we are also working on refactoring the schedules, better to wait for a stable situation before proceeding.
- Parent task deleted (
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: fips_install_lvm_encrypt_separate_boot
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released" or "EOL" (End-of-Life)
- The bugref in the openQA scenario is removed or replaced, e.g.
Expect the next reminder at the earliest in 28 days if nothing changes in this ticket.
- Assignee deleted (
unassigning due to squad rotation - Andrea visiting SAP/HANA Perf squad
- Status changed from Blocked to Workable
@emiler You may want to check if this ticket is a duplicate of some other ticket.
no test suite or iso to work on this one. Please add more info if still a valid ticket.
Also available in: Atom