obs: openQA does not build on ppcle64 anymore since we removed noarch size:M
[ 120s] + exec rpmbuild -ba --define '_srcdefattr (-,root,root)' --nosignature --define '_build_create_debug 1' --define 'disturl obs://build.opensuse.org/devel:openQA/openSUSE_Leap_15.4/6f5ae9525e8249be77e55789e39c7c6a-openQA' /home/abuild/rpmbuild/SOURCES/openQA.spec [ 120s] error: Architecture is not included: ppc64le
- AC1: devel:openQA packages build consistently on ppc64le again, no "failed"
- See what has been done to remove noarch in https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/5003
- Ask around in OBS or packaging groups if they know similar problems and solutions
- This happens since yesterday, when we removed
BuildArch: noarchfrom openQA.spec, so it's likely related
#3 Updated by tinita 3 months ago
- Related to action #124497: [openQA-in-openQA] test fails in openqa_webui - "perl-Mojolicious-Plugin-Assetpack = 2.13" needed size:M added
#8 Updated by tinita 3 months ago
Note that os-autoinst builds fail as well for ppcle64 because "nothing provides tesseract-ocr, nothing provides tesseract-ocr >= 3.04.00 needed by tesseract-ocr-traineddata-english".
yeah, noted already in https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/124658#note-4 but it is unrelated
#10 Updated by openqa_review 3 months ago
- Due date set to 2023-03-05
Setting due date based on mean cycle time of SUSE QE Tools