[tools] cloud based tests fail due to traffic to cloud blocked auto_review:"2022-11-0.*Test died: (Waiting for Godot.*ssh|Cannot find image after upload)":retry
[2022-11-09T12:28:01.464233+01:00] [info] ::: basetest::runtest: # Test died: Waiting for Godot: ssh -t -i '/root/.ssh/id_rsa' "firstname.lastname@example.org"…
Steps to reproduce¶
Find jobs referencing this ticket with the help of
- Subject changed from [tools] cloud based tests fail due to traffic to cloud blocked auto_review:"2022-11-0.*Test died: Waiting for Godot.*ssh":retry to [tools] cloud based tests fail due to traffic to cloud blocked auto_review:"2022-11-0.*Test died: (Waiting for Godot.*ssh|Cannot find image after upload)":retry
- Description updated (diff)
last occurences labeled by auto-review:
$ openqa-query-for-job-label poo#120288 9923737|2022-11-10 21:40:16|done|failed|publiccloud_img_proof||worker6 9923727|2022-11-10 21:38:06|done|failed|publiccloud_img_proof||worker5 9923721|2022-11-10 21:36:12|done|failed|publiccloud_img_proof||worker3 9923728|2022-11-10 21:35:55|done|failed|publiccloud_consoletests||worker6 9923715|2022-11-10 21:26:12|done|failed|publiccloud_img_proof||worker6 9922522|2022-11-10 17:27:17|done|failed|publiccloud_smoketests||worker6 9922554|2022-11-10 17:18:29|done|failed|publiccloud_ltp_syscalls||worker3 9922553|2022-11-10 17:17:48|done|failed|publiccloud_containers||worker3 9922555|2022-11-10 17:13:20|done|failed|publiccloud_smoketests||worker6 9922515|2022-11-10 17:12:49|done|failed|publiccloud_smoketests||worker5
#7 Updated by openqa_review about 2 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: publiccloud_ltp_syscalls
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released" or "EOL" (End-of-Life)
- The bugref in the openQA scenario is removed or replaced, e.g.
Expect the next reminder at the earliest in 40 days if nothing changes in this ticket.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
https://openqa.suse.de/tests/10215155#next_previous showed a different problem. The user "mdati" also commented on the job explaining the cause. In the meantime https://openqa.suse.de/tests/10221534 is a more recent test that passed.