coordination #96596: [qe-core][CI] CI/CD and Coding style improvements
[qe-core][CI] Anotate output when there are code violations on github's PR.
Whenever a check fails in the CI, it's often difficult to find directly the file that is causing the failure, for instance here.
At the moment things that come to mind are:
- Passing checks done on files, aren't shown unless
--verboseor another flag are passed during the calls to
#1 Updated by pdostal 5 months ago
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Assignee set to pdostal
#2 Updated by pdostal 5 months ago
Here is simple test of github annotations: https://github.com/pdostal/test/pull/1/files
#3 Updated by pdostal 5 months ago
Here is perl-tidyall pull request.
#4 Updated by pdostal 5 months ago
Here is yamllint pull request.
#6 Updated by pdostal 4 months ago
Github annotation optimal line parameter bug report.
#7 Updated by pdostal 4 months ago
The perl-code-tidyall pull request.
#9 Updated by pdostal 4 months ago
- File Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 10.37.53.png Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 10.37.53.png added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
#10 Updated by pdostal 4 months ago
The perlcritic pull request.
#12 Updated by szarate 2 months ago
- Copied to action #122923: [qe-core][CI] Hide passing check messages from the CI logs added