[security] test fails sporadically in manually_add_profile
Bugs in existing tests
This tests fails sporadically here:
# Scan systemlog
It seems that s is not being sent in all the cases properly, so it would be helpful to add a retry here.
- Investigate the sporadic failure and check if a workaround can be applied
- Run multiple verification runs to make sure that this failure doesn't happen any more
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP4-Server-DVD-Updates-x86_64-yast2_apparmor@64bit fails in
Test suite description¶
Testsuite maintained at https://gitlab.suse.de/qe-security/osd-sle15-security.
Fails since (at least) Build 20220919-2 (current job)
Last good: 20220919-1 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Assignee set to pstivanin
The test has been really shaky. Looking at its history, it doesn't seem to fail always on the same point though.
This seems to be some slowness related issue. Looking into it.
- Related to action #116764: [security] test fails in manually_add_profile added
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
I'm testing some changes. So far the run has been stable.
- % Done changed from 50 to 80
Test is running fine so far.
- Priority changed from Urgent to High
Lowering prio since the test has been stable.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
The test failed again. What's weird is that the test is very shaky only on 15-SP4, on 15-SP3 it runs stable.
- % Done changed from 80 to 50
The same test in the devel space (https://openqa.suse.de/tests/9619790) has been running great so far. Could be some load related issue in prod?
I think the best solution here would be to move from the QT to the Ncurses ui.
- % Done changed from 50 to 90
I've rewritten the test. I'll let it run a couple of days in the devel project. After that, we'll move it to secmaint.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Also available in: Atom