[security] test fails in syscall_thrasher
# Test died: command './thrash' timed out
It happens in 2 architectures: x86_64, s390x
- Identify if it is a product bug or this should not be in the test list (?)
- If it is a bug, open a bugzilla ticket under
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5
- If it is a test issue (it could be also checked if the timeout of this command can be increased), adjust the test accordingly and run Verification runs.
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP5-Online-x86_64-cc_atsec@64bit fails in
Test suite description¶
Testsuite maintained at https://gitlab.suse.de/qa-maintenance/qam-openqa-yml.
Fails since (at least) Build 15.2 (current job)
Last good: (unknown) (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
I can't reproduce this issue locally using the qcow2 image from https://openqa.suse.de/tests/9392698#settings .
I'm now trying on 15-SP4 to see if the issue is also there. Weirdly enough, it's not failing on x86_64, but it is failing on x86_64-uefi.
- % Done changed from 20 to 80
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
PR to add more retries: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/15425
MR to increase cpus and ram: https://gitlab.suse.de/qe-security/osd-sle15-security/-/merge_requests/3