[security] test fails in dbus_fuzzer
command './dfuzzer -v -n org.freedesktop.login1 > logs/org.freedesktop.login1.log 2>&1' timed out
It seems to be a regression from 15-SP4, but still it has to be checked. It happens in 3 architectures: x86_64, s390x, aarch64
- Identify if it is a product bug or this should not be in the test list (?)
- If it is a bug, open a bugzilla ticket under
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5
- If it is a test issue (it could be also checked if the timeout of this command can be increased), adjust the test accordingly and run Verification runs.
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP5-Online-x86_64-cc_atsec@64bit fails in
Test suite description¶
Testsuite maintained at https://gitlab.suse.de/qa-maintenance/qam-openqa-yml.
Fails since (at least) Build 15.2 (current job)
Last good: (unknown) (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
Updated by pstivanin about 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I've updated the Security job group with the correct link to the CODE_PATH variable (https://gitlab.suse.de/qe-security/atsec/-/archive/main/atsec-main.tar).
The dbus_fuzzer module is now green on all archs: