openQA Project - coordination #58184: [saga][epic][use case] full version control awareness within openQA, e.g. user forks and branches, fully versioned test schedules and configuration settings
openQA Project - coordination #108527: [epic] os-autoinst wheels for scalable code reuse of helper functions and segmented test distributions
Container devel/openqa/containers/isotovideo:qemu-x86 is outdated
It seems like
registry.opensuse.org/devel/openqa/containers/isotovideo:qemu-x86 is stale. Since we use it in several places I wanted to use it for wheel self-tests. Eventually I realized it was not getting updated since 14-Jul-2022 14:48 meaning the errors I was seeing were because the code was too old.
See #108530#note-23 for the original context.
- AC1: containers-tw is uptodate or removed
- Investigate what's needed to re-enable builds of the container
- Remove the container and according uses e.g. in os-autoinst
- Make the
containersnamespace an alias to
#1 Updated by cdywan 8 months ago
- Copied from action #108530: os-autoinst wheels: x11_start_program from os-autoinst-distri-openQA dynamically loaded from another git repo size:M added
#2 Updated by okurz 8 months ago
- Is duplicate of action #113710: https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:openQA/os-autoinst_dev and other packages should be triggered whenever git updates added