[qe-core] test fails in groupwise - groupwise core dumps
There is already an open [bug] regarding this issue.
The point is that it started happening around 1 week ago and it seems to be a regression of an update.
The goal of this ticket is to identify which update is causing it and report it to
#team-lsg-qe-openqa-review in slack.
- Check the Investigation tab between the last passed and first failed job.
- Check which updates were added in the failed case.
- In a VM with the updates installed, try removing these new updates
- Identify which update is causing the regression
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP3-Desktop-DVD-Updates-x86_64-qam-regression-message@64bit fails in
Test suite description¶
Testsuite maintained at https://gitlab.suse.de/qa-maintenance/qam-openqa-yml.
Fails since (at least) Build 20220614-1
Last good: 20220613-1 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#1 Updated by punkioudi about 2 months ago
Following the conversation: https://suse.slack.com/archives/C02CSAZLAR4/p1656057050323839, the test hasn't been update for some years, so it can be removed from maintenance testing.
#3 Updated by mloviska about 2 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved