We have already ping monitoring checks within the OSD infrastructure. But especially about our s390x mainframes we are not sure if we can always reach them and we have unstable tests loosing connections. So we should ensure that our workers can reach the mainframes consistently.
- AC1: Connections between OSD openQA workers and s390x mainframes used within SUSE Nbg are monitored
- Read how existing hosts were integrated in https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/salt-pillars-openqa/-/merge_requests/403 and https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/salt-states-openqa/-/merge_requests/667 and https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/salt-states-openqa/-/merge_requests/672
- Add to the existing "required external networks" in YAML
- Find all s390x mainframes we use, read from https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/99345#note-20
- Add the monitoring for all
- Ensure that we have the monitoring data showing up in grafana and alerts exist
#6 Updated by okurz about 1 month ago
Extending the list in openqa/workerconf.sls, asked mgriessmeier in https://suse.slack.com/archives/C02CANHLANP/p1652962089698919 which s390x mainframe related IP addresses we have. There is s390zp11.suse.de but I guess there is more.
#7 Updated by okurz about 1 month ago
- Due date set to 2022-06-02
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
#8 Updated by okurz about 1 month ago
- File Screenshot_20220519_161532_s390x_ping_monitoring.png Screenshot_20220519_161532_s390x_ping_monitoring.png added
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved