Extend the group exclude regex from openqa-investigate to openqa-trigger-bisect-jobs
the job group exclude regex for openQA investigation jobs is only used by openqa-investigate in https://github.com/os-autoinst/scripts/blob/master/openqa-investigate#L21 , within public cloud OSD job groups we saw jobs triggered by https://github.com/os-autoinst/scripts/blob/master/openqa-trigger-bisect-jobs which does not use that environment variable. We should use the same environment variable as well.
See https://suse.slack.com/archives/C02CANHLANP/p1652252170040939 as well.
- AC1: Unknown failures in Public Cloud do not trigger incident bisection jobs
- AC2: Other job groups still trigger incident bisection jobs
- Research how we use the group exclude regex in https://github.com/os-autoinst/scripts/blob/master/openqa-investigate#L21
- Apply a similar approach in https://github.com/os-autoinst/scripts/blob/master/openqa-trigger-bisect-jobs
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
The PR has been merged and since we already configure the environment variable in https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/salt-states-openqa/-/blob/3d25a1d1e7606816f4fe9c1027e266ac693bc401/openqa/server.sls#L81 there should be nothing left to do. I suppose the extended unit tests in the bisect script should be sufficient.