Multiple build errors on devel:openQA:tested
I removed "openSUSE Leap 15.2" from devel:openQA:tested with
osc meta prj -e --force devel:openQA:tested due to os-autoinst+openQA failing to build. As 15.2 is EOL and we don't run that anymore in production that should be acceptable.
Builds of os-autoinst-test are broken because https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:openQA:tested/os-autoinst-test?expand=0 links to devel:openQA/os-autoinst-test which does not exist anymore. We still have results in devel:openQA for the test package. I don't recall, did we change from a package link to just a multibuild configuration in https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/devel:openQA/os-autoinst/_multibuild?expand=1 ?
So did someone remove the package link https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:openQA/os-autoinst-test and openQA-test ?
In https://github.com/os-autoinst/scripts/blob/master/os-autoinst-obs-auto-submit#L61 we remove the file _multibuild because of "Factory policies". So IMHO we still need the package link within devel:openQA:tested
For now I did
for i in os-autoinst openQA; do osc linkpac --force devel:openQA:tested $i devel:openQA:tested $i-test; done
This gave us back proper test results in the packages of os-autoinst and openQA in devel:openQA:tested again. In https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:openQA:tested/os-autoinst I see successful results for os-autoinst along with os-autoinst-test
openQA and openQA-test were unresolvable on openSUSE_Leap_15.3 and need the same workaround as in https://build.opensuse.org/projects/devel:openQA/prjconf so I added in https://build.opensuse.org/projects/devel:openQA:tested/prjconf
# same as in https://build.opensuse.org/projects/devel:openQA/prjconf %if "%_repository" == "openSUSE_Leap_15.3" Prefer: ruby2.5-rubygem-rb-fsevent-0.11 %endif
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved