Packages not building on Leap 15.2 and SLE15-SP3
- **AC1: os-autoinst builds on Leap 15.2 and SLE15-SP3 again
- **AC2: osd deployment succeeds
- Take a look at recent changes to vnc backend code or anything that could affect aarch64
- Status changed from New to In Progress
SR for checking Leap 15.3 repos: https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/osd-deployment/-/merge_requests/43
The actual problem during the package build:
[ 174s] 3: ok 163 ms ( 0.00 usr 0.00 sys + 0.15 cusr 0.01 csys = 0.16 CPU) [ 174s] 3: [18:15:16] ./27-consoles-vnc.t ...................... [ 174s] 3: ok 1 - can call login [ 174s] 3: ok 2 - no (unexpected) warnings (via done_testing) [ 174s] 3: 1..2 [ 174s] 3: ok 216 ms ( 0.00 usr 0.00 sys + 0.18 cusr 0.04 csys = 0.22 CPU) [ 174s] 3: consoles::VNC::new does not exist! at ./27-consoles-vnc_base.t line 34. [ 174s] 3: # Tests were run but no plan was declared and done_testing() was not seen. [ 174s] 3: # Looks like your test exited with 255 just after 8. [ 174s] 3: [18:15:16] ./27-consoles-vnc_base.t ................. [ 174s] 3: ok 1 - screen returns self [ 174s] 3: ok 2 - VNC removed by disable [ 174s] 3: ok 3 - can call get_last_mouse_set [ 174s] 3: ok 4 - can call disable_vnc_stalls without VNC [ 174s] 3: ok 5 - check_vnc_stalls not called without VNC [ 174s] 3: ok 6 - can call disable_vnc_stalls with VNC [ 174s] 3: ok 7 - check_vnc_stalls called with VNC [ 174s] 3: ok 8 - no (unexpected) warnings (via END block) [ 174s] 3: Dubious, test returned 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00) [ 174s] 3: All 8 subtests passed [ 174s] 3: [18:15:16] ./28-signalblocker.t … [ 182s] 3: Test Summary Report [ 182s] 3: ------------------- [ 182s] 3: ./27-consoles-vnc_base.t (Wstat: 65280 Tests: 8 Failed: 0) [ 182s] 3: Non-zero exit status: 255 [ 182s] 3: Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output [ 182s] 3: Files=45, Tests=1048, 58 wallclock secs ( 0.31 usr 0.10 sys + 48.52 cusr 5.68 csys = 54.61 CPU) [ 182s] 3: Result: FAIL [ 182s] 3/3 Test #3: test-perl-testsuite ..............***Failed 57.99 sec
I'm just recording it because it could also just a sporadic test failure (we might want to care about). So I'm re-triggering the test build. Of course we can remove Leap 15.2 builds if they're not useful/working anymore later.
- Subject changed from aarch64 packages not building on Leap 15.2 to Packages not building on Leap 15.2 and SLE15-SP3
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
I fixed tests via https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/1916.
I also merged the SR and retried the pipeline. Retrying the pipeline didn't use may new changes, though. So I'll have to test it later (or on the next deployment).
Note that the two ACs are actually fulfilled now. (I've adjusted them because the problem wasn't aarch64 specific.)
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
I've re-triggered a new OSD deployment and the deployment target environment is read as expected and passed to to the monitoring job (see https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/osd-deployment/-/pipelines/297649).