Project

General

Profile

action #103341

[Tumbleweed][security][[backlog]][yast2_apparmor] test fails in manually_add_profile

Added by shawnhao 8 months ago. Updated about 2 months ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
Bugs in existing tests
Target version:
-
Start date:
2021-12-01
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
32.00 h
Difficulty:

Description

Observation

openQA test in scenario opensuse-Tumbleweed-DVD-x86_64-yast2_apparmor@ShawnHa0/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse#yast2_apparmor@64bit fails in
manually_add_profile

Test suite description

Reproducible

Fails since (at least) Build ShawnHa0/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse#yast2_apparmor

Expected result

Last good: (unknown) (or more recent)

Further details

Always latest result in this scenario: latest


Related issues

Related to openQA Tests - action #112460: [sle][security][backlog][yast2_apparmor] test fails in manually_add_profileResolved2022-06-15

Related to openQA Tests - action #112979: [Tumbleweed][security][[backlog]][yast2_apparmor] Move yast2_apparmor to production groupResolved2022-06-24

History

#1 Updated by llzhao 7 months ago

  • Assignee set to shawnhao
  • Estimated time set to 32.00 h

#2 Updated by llzhao 3 months ago

  • Subject changed from [Tumbleweed][security][yast2_apparmor] test fails in manually_add_profile to [Tumbleweed][security][[backlog]][yast2_apparmor] test fails in manually_add_profile

#3 Updated by shawnhao 2 months ago

  • Assignee changed from shawnhao to StarryWang

#4 Updated by StarryWang 2 months ago

  • % Done changed from 0 to 20

#5 Updated by StarryWang 2 months ago

  • % Done changed from 20 to 0

I added wait_still_screen before check_screen since check_screen
use the lowest possible timeout to prevent needless waiting time in case
no match is expected behavior.

And I also removed all of the mouse_click("right"); in the test code
because I do not know the reason why it needs to click the right mouse
on the desktop.

Finally, I added some needles on O3, and here is the result after changing
the test code, there still have some soft fails:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/2405818#

#6 Updated by StarryWang 2 months ago

  • Status changed from New to In Progress
  • % Done changed from 0 to 70

#7 Updated by StarryWang about 2 months ago

  • Related to action #112460: [sle][security][backlog][yast2_apparmor] test fails in manually_add_profile added

#8 Updated by StarryWang about 2 months ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
  • % Done changed from 70 to 90

PR Merged.

#9 Updated by StarryWang about 2 months ago

  • Related to action #112979: [Tumbleweed][security][[backlog]][yast2_apparmor] Move yast2_apparmor to production group added

#10 Updated by StarryWang about 2 months ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 90 to 100

Also available in: Atom PDF