[functional][u] "wait_screen_change" return value should not be silently ignored
https://openqa.suse.de/tests/175675 fails because the machine was heavily loaded causing "wait_screen_change" to timeout after 10 seconds where the return value was silently ignored, see:
- wait_screen_change makes test die if screen does not change during timeout
https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=wait_screen_change shows that wait_screen_change has a return value which is sometimes ignored, sometimes properly parsed. "wait_screen_change" should probably die on timeout without the need for explicit return value checking
- move return value check into wait_screen_change. If code relies on wait_screen_change timing out the code should be reworked accordingly, e.g. using another method.
- check if we can disallow ignoring return value everywhere in "os-autoinst" space, e.g. by a proper style check
#2 Updated by okurz over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/689 added "assert_screen_change" but I guess it is not working as intended, see https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/2313
#7 Updated by okurz over 2 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Assignee set to okurz
I think the ticket in the current state is more confusing then helpful as we have http://open.qa/api/testapi/#_assert_screen_change since some time. I will create followup tickets with more detailed steps what needs to be done now.