- Login: robin_listas
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Other
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-02-10
|openSUSE admin||Developer, private ticket access||2020-01-07|
|Provo||Developer, private ticket access||2020-01-07|
- 09:27 openSUSE admin tickets #130294: Security hole in hyperkitty
- The problem is that spammers have scripted their way, using hyperkitty, to mail spam to any mail list we have. Even i...
- 17:53 openSUSE admin tickets #130294 (Resolved): Security hole in hyperkitty
- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
It allows non subscriber to script sending of spam.
- 10:56 openSUSE admin tickets #121522: email bounces from email@example.com
- Sure, I can paste one of the rejection emails in Spanish. I don't know how to attach a file here. Oh, found it. File ...
- 22:07 openSUSE admin tickets #121522 (Feedback): email bounces from firstname.lastname@example.org
- He is back.
I get bounces today. In Spanish, but for mails I posted to the English mail list.
- 11:58 openSUSE admin tickets #121522: email bounces from email@example.com
- It is working :-)
I just posted to factory and got no bounce.
See also <https://lists.opensuse.org/archives/list/...
- 20:53 openSUSE admin tickets #94192: Certificate problem with https://bugzilla.opensuse.com/
- It doesn't produce an error now, which is good.
If I try to open <https://bugzilla.opensuse.com> it open instead <...
- 18:07 openSUSE admin tickets #91640 (Closed): meet.opensuse.org does not work
- At the time when I opened this ticket, it did not work on our instance, so I could not attend the meetings for some m...
- 10:58 openSUSE admin tickets #116638: checksum fails for downloaded ISO
- I understand that the reason Apache on download.o.o serves the small .sha256 files, instead of the mirrors, is securi...
- 21:06 openSUSE admin tickets #115238: Mail bounces on mail list
- File is here: https://progress.opensuse.org/attachments/download/13649/p
It was not mailed, but uploaded to the tick...
- 17:33 openSUSE admin tickets #115238: Mail bounces on mail list
you can see that in the attached "p" file.
Also available in: Atom