- Login: avicenzi
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2021-04-12
|openSUSE admin||Manager, Developer, private ticket access||2022-09-19|
|Provo||Manager, Developer, private ticket access||2022-09-19|
- 23:02 openSUSE admin tickets #130736: Missing tumbleweed/repo/oss/content
- luc14n0 wrote:
> avicenzi wrote:
> > This is not an official URL and is not advised to be used.
> > cache.op...
- 22:41 openSUSE admin tickets #130736: Missing tumbleweed/repo/oss/content
- This is not an official URL and is not advised to be used.
cache.opensuse.net.br was created during our initial se...
- 14:11 openSUSE admin tickets #92839: Allow language switch in the URL for www.opensuse.org
- crameleon wrote:
> I am able to use the language selection menu in the footer of https://www.opensuse.org/ without a...
- 07:59 openSUSE admin tickets #128264: New mirror in Argentina
- I helped SiTSA to configure their mirror, but they still need to sync up the data.
I registered the mirror in mirr...
- 20:09 openSUSE admin tickets #116800: p.o.o edit access
- Thanks, I'll take a look in the wiki and go from there.
- 10:52 openSUSE admin tickets #127064: Legal implications of out-of-sync Wiki
- simotek wrote:
> crameleon wrote:
> > Just an idea - if we do not want to ditch the language-specific Wiki's anytim...
- 09:06 openSUSE admin tickets #126746 (Feedback): OBS project for Kubescape
- 11:07 openSUSE admin tickets #126746: OBS project for Kubescape
- I replied to your BZ ticket with a proposed solution.
As mentioned there, there's no need to create a new project,...
- 17:01 openSUSE admin tickets #126230 (Resolved): Broken links to TW JeOS images
- 17:01 openSUSE admin tickets #126230 (In Progress): Broken links to TW JeOS images
Also available in: Atom