- Login: LMartin
- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-04-12
- Last connection: 2019-04-12
|openQA auto review||Developer||2022-05-04|
- 16:29 openQA Tests action #95458: [qe-sap][ha] SUT reboots unexpectedly, leading to tests failing in HA scenarios auto_review:"(?s)tests/ha.*(command.*timed out|Test died).*match=root-console timed out":retry
- This ticket describes SUT reboots which are unexpected and *sporadic*, e.g. #note-31 and #note-32 from a year ago. In...
- 15:39 openSUSE Release Process action #114974: [qe-sap] hana-install is failing on SLE15SP4 SAP
- ok, I checked with LinuxLab. It seems the HANA installer no longer checks the OS version it is installing on, so I wa...
- 07:31 openSUSE Release Process action #114974: [qe-sap] hana-install is failing on SLE15SP4 SAP
- Kind of interesting this only comes up now. Where were the past HANA install fails reported on 15 SP4? FCS was a whi...
- 13:28 openQA Infrastructure action #111159: Check if we can give away our left-over 10G cisco switch
- Lets discuss this on May 23rd, see https://confluence.suse.com/display/qasle/2022-05-23+Meeting+notes
I like the i...
- 16:05 qe-yam coordination #110848 (Workable): [Epic] Extend SLE testing with RMT registration
- The following two bugs using standard RMT functionality were found at SAP recently, but it would have been better for...
- 14:18 openQA Tests action #108114: [qe-core] test fails in addon_products_sle
- dzedro wrote:
> tjyrinki_suse wrote:
> > New problem in QR.
> > It seems like a product change that now ther...
Also available in: Atom