- Login: marxin
- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-04-03
- Last connection: 2018-04-03
|openSUSE admin||Developer, private ticket access||2018-07-15|
|Provo||Developer, private ticket access||2018-07-15|
- 07:16 openQA Tests action #127520: [desktop] Test inkscape CLI under Gnome system for a random SVG image
- It's important to notice it happens only under Gnome/Xfce X-window session.
- 07:15 openQA Tests action #127520 (New): [desktop] Test inkscape CLI under Gnome system for a random SVG image
- Recently, we noticed an Inkscape CLI that happens when it's run under a Gnome system:
$ sudo zypper in -y ink...
- 11:59 openSUSE admin tickets #115091: debuginfod.opensuse.org - not synced debuginfo packages
- > Aha, okay. That one I have access to :-)
> Last week, Lars set up a new continuously running rsync scheme, but ...
- 10:44 openSUSE admin tickets #115091: debuginfod.opensuse.org - not synced debuginfo packages
- pjessen wrote:
> I don't seem to have any access, there is no infra.o.o address and it does not respond to ssh. I ca...
- 09:04 openSUSE admin tickets #115091 (In Progress): debuginfod.opensuse.org - not synced debuginfo packages
- Apparently, the packages are not synced to a Provo machine where we run debuginfod.opensuse.org server.
- 07:11 openQA Tests action #93240: test fails in valgrind: fails to compile with gcc11
- I've just made a pull request:
- 07:04 openQA Tests action #93240: test fails in valgrind: fails to compile with gcc11
- I made an upstream error for it:
For now, we can disable the ...
- 08:39 openSUSE admin communication #52724: psql: ERROR: pgbouncer cannot connect to server
- pjessen wrote:
> Yes, the database seems to be down. Full disk maybe?
Huh, that has happened for the second time...
- 08:33 openSUSE admin communication #52724 (Resolved): psql: ERROR: pgbouncer cannot connect to server
- I can't connect to postgresql database:
$ psql -a postgresql://lnt:firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10:07 openSUSE admin tickets #40301: lnt.o.o times out after 60s
- Doing local curl work fine:
$ time curl -X POST -d @payload.txt http://localhost:8080/db_default/v4/SPEC/submitRun...
Also available in: Atom