- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-04-03
- Last connection: 2018-04-03
- 08:39 openSUSE admin communication #52724: psql: ERROR: pgbouncer cannot connect to server
- pjessen wrote:
> Yes, the database seems to be down. Full disk maybe?
Huh, that has happened for the second time...
- 08:33 openSUSE admin communication #52724 (Resolved): psql: ERROR: pgbouncer cannot connect to server
- I can't connect to postgresql database:
$ psql -a postgresql://lnt:firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10:07 openSUSE admin tickets #40301: lnt.o.o times out after 60s
- Doing local curl work fine:
$ time curl -X POST -d @payload.txt http://localhost:8080/db_default/v4/SPEC/submitRun...
- 07:45 openSUSE admin tickets #40304: lnt.o.o https issue
- tampakrap wrote:
> I added them, please test and report back
Works for me, thanks!
- 08:23 openSUSE admin tickets #40304: lnt.o.o https issue
- Should be easy to add, documented here:
Also available in: Atom