- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: marxin
- Registered on: 03/04/2018
- Last connection: 03/04/2018
Reported issues: 5
- 08:39 am openSUSE admin communication #52724: psql: ERROR: pgbouncer cannot connect to server
- pjessen wrote:
> Yes, the database seems to be down. Full disk maybe?
Huh, that has happened for the second time...
- 08:33 am openSUSE admin communication #52724 (Resolved): psql: ERROR: pgbouncer cannot connect to server
- I can't connect to postgresql database:
$ psql -a postgresql://lnt:email@example.com
- 10:07 am openSUSE admin tickets #40301: lnt.o.o times out after 60s
- Doing local curl work fine:
$ time curl -X POST -d @payload.txt http://localhost:8080/db_default/v4/SPEC/submitRun...
- 07:45 am openSUSE admin tickets #40304: lnt.o.o https issue
- tampakrap wrote:
> I added them, please test and report back
Works for me, thanks!
- 08:23 am openSUSE admin tickets #40304: lnt.o.o https issue
- Should be easy to add, documented here:
Also available in: Atom