- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Manager
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-11-21
- Last connection: 2013-11-21
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, Reporter, 2016-02-19)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2013-11-21)
- openSUSE 13.2 Release (Developer, 2014-10-13)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, Reporter, 2015-09-29)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, Reporter, 2016-05-03)
- Provo (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2016-06-27)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, Reporter, 2016-11-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, Reporter, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, Reporter, 2018-05-30)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, Reporter, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, Reporter, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, Reporter, 2020-04-17)
- 13:31 openSUSE admin tickets #67438: microos 15.2 location on download.o.o
- The files and also ftp trees are synced into stage area now.
Some sync script or bind mount is needed on pontifex ...
- 12:36 openSUSE admin tickets #60206 (Closed): Leap 15.2 ppc64le last builds (35.1/2/3) iso not published
- hm, just triggering a publish has solved this it seems.
dunno why it did not worked before (if stage server is dow...
- 12:50 openSUSE Release Process action #56885: Send automatically emails to opensuse-arm mailing list when a new ARM snapshot is released
- In theory done on OBS side, but I can not test since publish is disabled.
In case it removes the server, I am on v...
- 14:36 openSUSE admin tickets #44342 (Resolved): http://download.opensuse.org/ports/aarch64/tumbleweed/iso/ is missing kubic aarch64 ISO
- added a rule for the image
- 17:59 openSUSE admin tickets #39710: Redirection for http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Factory:/RISCV/standard
- this is about download.o.o and not obs ...
- 17:57 openSUSE admin tickets #41147 (Closed): A couple of OBS groups required
- 17:54 openSUSE admin tickets #42167 (Closed): OBS key creation server has clock in the future
- got solved
- 13:04 openSUSE admin tickets #40466: New top level project in OBS
- We create new top level projects only under the thread of multiple megaton bombs...
Why not just use existing deve...
- 05:57 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #37156: create update channel
- all done now IMHO
- 09:52 openSUSE admin tickets #34762 (Resolved): FTP tree for openSUSE:Factory:RISCV
- it is setup now.
No debug tree until there is some really broader need for them
Also available in: Atom