- Role: Manager
- Connect profile: adrianSuSE
- Registered on: 21/11/2013
- Last connection: 21/11/2013
- openSUSE 13.2 Release (Developer, 13/10/2014)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, Developer, 21/11/2013)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, Reporter, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, Reporter, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, Reporter, 29/09/2015)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, Reporter, 03/05/2016)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, Reporter, 14/11/2016)
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, Reporter, 19/02/2016)
- Provo (Manager, Developer, 27/06/2016)
Reported issues: 0
- 02:36 pm openSUSE admin tickets #44342 (Resolved): http://download.opensuse.org/ports/aarch64/tumbleweed/iso/ is missing ...
- added a rule for the image
- 05:59 pm openSUSE admin tickets #39710: Redirection for http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Factory:/RISC...
- this is about download.o.o and not obs ...
- 05:57 pm openSUSE admin tickets #41147 (Closed): A couple of OBS groups required
- 05:54 pm openSUSE admin tickets #42167 (Closed): OBS key creation server has clock in the future
- got solved
- 01:04 pm openSUSE admin tickets #40466: New top level project in OBS
- We create new top level projects only under the thread of multiple megaton bombs...
Why not just use existing deve...
- 05:57 am openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #37156: create update channel
- all done now IMHO
- 09:52 am openSUSE admin tickets #34762 (Resolved): FTP tree for openSUSE:Factory:RISCV
- it is setup now.
No debug tree until there is some really broader need for them
- 06:44 am openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #37348 (Feedback): create openSUSE:Leap:15.1:ARM and openSUSE:Leap:15.1:PowerPC
- 11:44 am openSUSE Leap 15.0 action #25046: enable OBS:Maintained attribute in :Update project
(it does not need BranchTarget)
- 11:42 am openSUSE admin tickets #36262 (Resolved): Adjust dispatch prios for openSUSE:Leap:15.0:Ports/ports
Also available in: Atom