[tools] [smelt] [python3.6] Replace all older text formatting with f-strings
The python linter now gives warnings against the use of the old
.format() method of formatting strings, proposing the use of f-strings, as they are faster and more readable. This has caused the smelt pipelines to fail. Instead of removing the warning, it's a better idea to use f-strings where applicable.
Related ticket: https://gitlab.suse.de/tools/smelt/-/issues/730
- AC1: All uses of the old formatting method that make sense to be replaced by f-strings are replaced
- AC2: The SMELT pipelines pass without pylint failing due to
- see failing pipeline results for places to switch to f-strings (i.e. https://gitlab.suse.de/tools/smelt/-/jobs/595135)
.format()occurrences with f-strings, consider the best way to accurately do so so that the behaviour doesn't change
- Due date changed from 2021-09-22 to 2021-10-05
We commonly apply a due-date in a bit more conservative manner. By default 14 days after a ticket was picked up. Also keep in mind that we receive an alert as soon as the due-date is met. So please try to have tickets resolved at the latest one day before the due date meaning that the due-date should be selected as least that far in the future. Hence I updated the due-date.
#2 Updated by VANASTASIADIS 2 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback