#96058 added a feature to only show test scenarios which include modules that match a regex. Now we want to extend (or change) this to only show test results where "module_re" matches "failed" results: As a squad member with responsibility areas defined by a field
Maintainer: email@example.com in a test module I would like to filter by a search term searching the test modules on /tests or /tests/overview to only see scenarios which fail in modules that list my team as maintainer
- AC1: /tests or /tests/overview can be configured to show only test results matching a specified regex search term in test module source code
- Understand how #96058 looks up test module matches and change or extend that to link to actually failed module results
Out of scope¶
- Support for non-git test distributions
- Support for multiple test distributions, just rely on "distri" being specified for now
- Due date set to 2021-10-07
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to okurz
during weekly estimation the team helped me to understand where I failed to understand filter options. A simple improvement can be to clarify that "Result" and "State" in the test overview filter box applies to the job, not the modules.
So for example links like https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?module_re=Maintainer.*okurz&modules_result=failed&version=Tumbleweed&build=20210921&groupid=1&todo=1# seem to work just fine.
https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/4225 to improve just the label.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
PR merged. I think for something as trivial as a better explanation string we don't need verification in production. As all the ACs are already fulfilled in before and I just did not understand it correctly we can also resolve the ticket easily.