MTUI unable to recover from failure to connect to the refhost
Steps to reproduce¶
1) start mtui -a RRID
2) make it connect to host, which ssh key changed
3) you would be asked for password
4) pressing Ctrl+C will stop attempt to log in
5) you won't be able to enter any comand in mtui
quit MTUI and start again
- Target version set to Ready
I assume a valid workaround is to quit MTUI and start again? Can we keep that as a "known issue" with workaround and then deprioritize the task for now?
Yes. That should be valid workaround.
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from Ready to future
Added the workaround to the description and unscheduling from our backlog.
Also available in: Atom