Migrate openqa_review CI to supported solution after travis-ci.org shutdown expected at or after 2021-06-15, e.g. Github Actions
travis-ci.org is going away, currently the deadline is June 15 2021.
https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review is still using it.
- AC1: pull requests to https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review trigger CI jobs that can be completed on a free service
- AC2: merges/pushes to master trigger CI jobs as well and pass
- As development on https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review does not critically depend on the current CI jobs we can just wait and see what happens
- Move to travis-ci.com (limited credits?)
- Create Github Actions Workflow
#2 Updated by okurz about 2 months ago
- Subject changed from Migrate openqa_review CI to Github Actions to Migrate openqa_review CI to supported solution after travis-ci.org shutdown expected at or after 2021-06-15, e.g. Github Actions
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to okurz
tinita you already requested that some "travis" service would be added to github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review which I approved. Can you comment on what is the effect of that? Did you progress further?
#5 Updated by okurz about 2 months ago
I have accepted your request to install the travis-ci.com github app within the complete os-autoinst project scope and have selected the "free" plan for the os-autoinst organisation in https://travis-ci.com/organizations/os-autoinst/plan?billingStep=3 . Let's see what happens now :)
#6 Updated by okurz about 2 months ago
I migrated openqa_review and openqa-logwarn. I managed to take the opportunity and update https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa-logwarn with a README even in https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa-logwarn/commit/08c2113b6d4adf91c6976f78cd5b8f40ba79df0a . https://travis-ci.com/os-autoinst/openqa-logwarn shows a successful job run, e.g. latest pass https://travis-ci.com/github/os-autoinst/openqa-logwarn/jobs/512372584 . I also triggered a run for openqa-review in https://travis-ci.com/github/os-autoinst/openqa_review/builds/228448976 and created a PR to update the README https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review/pull/145