openQA-(common|devel) broken on Leap 15.2 (Cpanel::JSON::XS dependency)
zypper info --requires openQA-common | grep Cpanel perl(Cpanel::JSON::XS)
Same for openQA-devel
But our code which is already in Leap 15.2 is using the
allow_dupkeys feature, which was added in 4.09: https://metacpan.org/source/RURBAN/Cpanel-JSON-XS-4.26/Changes#L109
And Leap 15.2 only has Cpanel::JSON::XS 4.02
- Project changed from QA to openQA Project
- Subject changed from openQA-(common|devel) broken on Leap 15.2 (Cpanel::JSON::XS dependency) to openQA-devel broken on Leap 15.2 (Cpanel::JSON::XS dependency)
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to Concrete Bugs
Oh, now I get it. So you would want to have updated dependencies be automatically pulled in by the official Leap package openQA-devel to build a current openQA? Ok, I think that we really can not do. Anyone has an idea how we could make that obvious maybe within the package openQA-devel? Or maybe we can put something into our source code of the update package to fail with an explicit message? Like a version check within openQA that parses cpanfile?
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from Ready to future
No work on this since two months has shown that something is unclear here.
tinita could you please update the ticket according to https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/openqav3/wiki/#Defects ?