sle12 - channel testing
in addition to the SCC tests, we need to have a test that actually checks the 'channels' (the repositories) are configured properly
This probably needs to be a test that runs 'zypper lr' and then does some very fancy verification to confirm the correct repos are Enabled or not
The exact criteria change depending on what is going on
Installation with SCC will have one set of criteria
Pre/During-Upgrade with SCC will have another set
After-Upgrade with SCC will have another set
Pre/During-Upgrade with SMT will have another set (but SMT-as-a-repo-source might not be tested in openQA..talk to Richard)
After-Upgrade with SMT will have another set (but SMT-as-a-repo-source might not be tested in openQA..talk to Richard)
The exact criteria will be provided by Marita when it's decided, but in the meantime we can still start by having a test that runs zypper lr and has variables for checking Product repos and whether they're enabled or not.
#5 Updated by dgutu almost 7 years ago
Awesome! Does this work for SLE 12 SP1 or just SLE 12?
By using build 2725, which is SLES-12-SP1-Beta3 on x86_64
the list of available modules are available on a fresh install by using registration above:
HA + GEo
Advanced Systems Management
Public Cloud Module
Web and Scripting Module
This two are missing :
SUSE Cloud for SLE12 Compute Nodes 5
SUSE Ent. Storage 1
But Toolchain is new.
#9 Updated by dgutu over 6 years ago
Richard, I would like to know your opinion on this progress.
- GUI install + SDK addon - http://crocodile.qa.suse.cz/tests/1200/modules/installation_overview/steps/16
- text install + SDK addon - http://crocodile.qa.suse.cz/tests/1198/modules/installation_overview/steps/9
Please let me know if this approach is good or need to be changed/improved.
#15 Updated by michalnowak almost 6 years ago
- Category changed from Bugs in existing tests to Enhancement to existing tests
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 10 to 0
zypper_lr test verifies post-install, post-upgrade (ZDUP), post-migration (online and offline) repos of SLES, SLED, and their addons:
- Results for sle-12-SP2-Server-DVD-x86_64-Build2048-migration_zdup_offline_sle12_ga@64bit https://openqa.suse.de/tests/508782#step/zypper_lr/13
- Results for sle-12-SP2-Server-DVD-x86_64-Build2048-migration_zdup_offline_sle12sp1@64bit https://openqa.suse.de/tests/508766#step/zypper_lr/13
- Results for sle-12-SP2-Server-DVD-x86_64-Build2048-migration_offline_sle12_sdk@64bit https://openqa.suse.de/tests/508781#step/zypper_lr/13
- Results for sle-12-SP2-Server-DVD-x86_64-Build2048-migration_offline_sle11_sp4+sdk@64bit https://openqa.suse.de/tests/508680#step/zypper_lr/13
- Results for sle-12-SP2-Server-DVD-x86_64-Build2043-om_scc_sles12sp1_no_update_by_zypper@64bit https://openqa.suse.de/tests/506150#step/zypper_lr/19
- Results for sle-12-SP2-Server-DVD-x86_64-Build2043-om_proxyscc_sles12+ha_fullupdate_by_yast@64bit https://openqa.suse.de/tests/506296#step/zypper_lr/29
- Results for sle-12-SP2-Desktop-DVD-x86_64-Build0778-textmode+proxy_SCC@uefi https://openqa.suse.de/tests/508451#step/zypper_lr/21
- Results for sle-12-SP2-Server-DVD-HA-x86_64-Build0396@2048-ha+proxy_SCC@64bit https://openqa.suse.de/tests/508949#step/zypper_lr/33