autoinst.qa is pingable and resolves to snipe.qa.suse.de, a VM, whereas there is a physical machine as well
- AC1: autoinst.qa is only referenced for a single machine, be it either the VM or the physical machine
- Check what is up with https://racktables.nue.suse.com/index.php?page=object&tab=edit&object_id=2442
- Find out the purpose of the domains
- Ensure that autoinst.qa is only used by one of the machines, be it by deleting any outdated reference or by finding new, unambiguous names
#3 Updated by nicksinger 10 months ago
- Status changed from Workable to Resolved
I've removed the left overs for that machine with https://gitlab.suse.de/qa-sle/qanet-configs/-/commit/4f92a1359beebff5faa51cfa73b474427cdecc5e - I know that the machine is still physically present in the rack linked above but powered off. I updated the comment in racktables to reflect the current situation.