Add cc-mailadress for emergency mails
In the case of a problem, the invis-server sends mails to a named administrator. This is usually an external service provider. Such mails should also be sent to a local manager. We should add a cc-address to our configuration and extend the emergmailer script.
We have two maildresses our configuration file "invis.conf". The first one is the named administrator, the second is named as "mailsender". This address is also used as mail-contact inside the server certificates. We can use this address as cc-address.
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 50 to 90
contact informations for a local responsible added. emergmailer sends cc-mails to this address
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Also available in: Atom