/admin/obs_rsync could benefit from help popovers
As a user of https://openqa.opensuse.org/admin/obs_rsync trying to know why tests are not (yet) triggered I would like to know the meaning of buttons like "Forget" and "Update" so that I do not break stuff
- AC1: A UX test with a common user, e.g. one of our release managers, has been conducted
- AC2: Buttons like "Forget" and "Update" have a help popup or popover
To better share knowledge I suggest that this ticket isdone by someone else than andriinikitin himself
- Try to understand what these buttons do or ask andriinikitin
- Add help to the html page as well as the sub pages, e.g. /admin/obs_rsync/<$project>
- Ask one of openSUSE/SUSE release managers to provide feedback on the page, if the help is good or something else missing, e.g. could be done based on https://openqa.opensuse.org/admin/obs_rsync , https://openqa.suse.de/admin/obs_rsync or in the pull request . E.g. ask dimstar for o3 or sweiberg/suntorytimed . Just address them in chat to get in contact.