Update to new perltidy version 20190915
|Target version:||Current Sprint|
Steps should be as in https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/1218#issuecomment-539579550
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
As more and more people again ask for it, e.g. as in https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/1218#issuecomment-543195717 , I will pick this up.
openQA was already updated to in https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/2350 to 20190915, tinita prepared os-autoinst in https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/1218
Created an update SR for Leap 15.2:
osc sr -m "Update to 20190915" openSUSE:Factory perl-Perl-Tidy openSUSE:Leap:15.2
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:openQA:Leap:15.1/perl-Perl-Tidy is version 20190915 already as well.
- os-autoinst-distri-example: No changes, I checked
- os-autoinst-distri-openQA: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-openQA/pull/48
- os-autoinst-distri-opensuse: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/8735
- Informed "usual contributors" with a mailing list post, e.g. on firstname.lastname@example.org
What can still be done:
- Proactive information in current open PRs that a rebase and tidy call is necessary
- Providing help and support in usual communication forums in case of questions and confusion by users, e.g. internal testing channel