Add/fix openqa_logwarn for o3 and osd sending to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com respectively
Just as firstname.lastname@example.org we have a mailing list email@example.com now which is used for example for grafana monitoring messages. But o3:/etc/openqa/openqa.ini was changed to not write log messages to /var/log/openqa anymore but all to the journal, meaning that openqa_logwarn does not work anymore as in before.
- AC1: A periodic job for openqa_logwarn sends (again) emails if any unexpected errors are encountered in service logs on o3, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- AC2: Same as AC1 but on osd, sent to email@example.com
- Research what https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa-logwarn is doing
- Lookup cron job or systemd timer definitions on o3 and/or osd to find out how this should be triggered
- Test if simple email sending from crontab works
- Look on o3 and osd what the output of openqa_logwarn is and ensure that emails are sent if there are unexpected errors encountered in logfiles