[sles4sap] adapt SAP tests for saptune V2
saptune_V2 has been released and deployed on older SLES4SAP versions through maintenance update.
What needs to be done:
- our current tests need to be adapted to support this new version
- enhanced our tests with new saptune_V2 functionalities (if needed)
- add support for 'mr_testy' test suite
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
Part of the fixes done: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/8031
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from ldevulder to rbranco
- % Done changed from 30 to 80
Add saptune v2 tests with mr_test
Missing only for Build Validation:
Custom checks for Intel & Power
- % Done changed from 80 to 90
The test suites were created and added to SLES4SAP 12.
Missing on openQA:
The automated bare-metal x86_64 test. The code is there but I'm waiting for Alvaro's fix to be merged.
The automated LPAR ppc64le test. The ppc64le machines on openQA run on QEMU.
Fix: Run the mr_tester.sh script on gitlab.suse.de/rbranco/mr_test/
Add the test suites to SLE 15 SAP.
Missing on openQA QAM (this should be another #poo issue):
Fix the SLES4SAP 12-SP3 openQA job group that hasn't been working for over a year.
Optimize the process so they use already installed images (qcow2) instead of installing 12-SP3 each time.
Create the the remaining job groups for other SLES4SAP releases: 12-SP2, 12-SP4, 15 & 15-SP1
Figure out if the saptune v2 tests can be triggered only for the saptune package.