action #40475: [functional][y][saga] Establish YaST team split
action #42494: [epic][functional][y] Split/adapt scenarios to move installer related part to YaST specific job group
[functional][y] Validate skip_registration+all-packages-iso scenario with modules which make sense
|Target version:||SUSE QA tests - Milestone 30+|
There is a plan to have offline installer and net installer, so going back to old design. Need to clarify on that first.
- Due date set to 10/09/2019
- Due date changed from 10/09/2019 to 24/09/2019
- Due date changed from 24/09/2019 to 08/10/2019
- Copied to action #56990: [functional][y] Validate minimal+base scenario with modules which make sense added
- Copied to deleted (action #56990: [functional][y] Validate minimal+base scenario with modules which make sense)
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Assignee set to riafarov
We won't have all packages iso, so scenario will be irrelevant.
Also available in: Atom