invis-Portal: Add a new function-site
It should be possible to execute some administrative shell-scripts via invis-portal.
#1 Updated by flacco about 4 years ago
- Related to action #25528: Execute membermod via invis-portal added
#2 Updated by flacco about 4 years ago
Scripts to be added:
- membermod - adding RFC2307 attributes to the machine accounts of domain member computers
- fixgsacls - Reset the permissions and ACLs of the groupshare folders
- inhume - remove data from deleted users for example from kopano database
- mkdbsilent - create a new empty MariaDB database.
Some of these scripts, like inhume and mkdbsilent need position parameters, therefore the invis-portal has to ask for them.
#3 Updated by flacco about 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
#4 Updated by flacco about 4 years ago
- Subject changed from invis-Portl: Add a new function-site to invis-Portal: Add a new function-site
#5 Updated by flacco about 4 years ago
The page is added and the first to scripts are placed. We have to find a way to get feedback from the shell-scripts back to the portal. We could do this with temp-files.
#6 Updated by flacco almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
Done. Should be expanded in further releases.