get openSUSE in the Cloud
There is a number of clouds out there (EC2, Azure etc) where openSUSE is available as option. 12.3 needs to be uploaded there.
For that to happen, we need to know what clouds we are active on, who has access to the openSUSE images on those clouds and what we need to do to get our stuff on there.
#8 Updated by ancorgs about 9 years ago
Just as a summary, since there are too many issues regarding this subject and it's easy to loose track:
- Robert Schweikert is working on Amazon EC2 already and hopes to get it up shortly after the release.
- Alex has noted his team will take care of MS Azure. They will ping us when done so we can make some noise.
#9 Updated by lnussel almost 9 years ago
- Due date changed from 2013-11-19 to 2014-01-30
- Target version changed from 13.1 GA to 13.1 Post
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Alexander Osthof is still working on the images in Studio. There were problem with the Azure specific agent package. Work will hopefully be finished soon.
Robert Schweickert is still working on Amazon EC2 images which had problems with kiwi and mkinitrd.