action #453: Create a Press Kit and send it to the press
Assemble press kit.
Gather everything and put it in a zip file in github (or somewhere else)
#5 Updated by Anonymous over 6 years ago
- Checklist set to [ ] Press announcement, [ ] Community announcement on news.o.o (link to the preview and if possible a PDF version if it), [ ] Product highlights (PDF), [ ] Feature guide (in PDF. Terribly much work, yes, painful, yes worth it, yes), [ ] Screenshots (include 'bonus' screenshots, if you can), [ ] a link to the GM, [ ] A document with quotes from the openSUSE team, the board and other people about their favorite features, [ ] reviewers guide, [ ] list of people who can be interviewed
- Subject changed from Assemble press kit. to Assemble and send out press kit.
- Due date changed from 2013-11-08 to 2013-11-13
- Start date changed from 2013-11-05 to 2013-11-11
#11 Updated by Anonymous over 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
got the screenshots and the community announcement on news.o.o in a PDF for press kit. Community announcment includes product highlights. Press announce should be done tomorrow, I will then put the rest together.
#22 Updated by Anonymous over 6 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Forgot to update - presskit was finished friday morning, given to the team to put on USB sticks for the press.
Kit now at the same location as the press DVD, will be send to press today.