Add debug information in the user interface
There is a lot of information that we need to present to the user in the webUI when a test fails.
- The name of the tag used to search the needle(s)
- The diff area between the image and the needle
- Some option to create fast a new needle using the best candidate
Now, search() have an optional parameter that, if is True, return a tuple (undef, image). The image here is the difference between the image and the needle.
#1 Updated by aplanas about 10 years ago
- Assignee deleted (
#2 Updated by aplanas about 10 years ago
- Status changed from New to Rejected
#3 Updated by aplanas about 10 years ago
- Status changed from Rejected to Closed