[functional][y] Support Media2/Media3 in scc-qa-proxy
- AC1: scc-qa-proxy returns Media2/Media3 for Debuginfo and Source repos
- checkout https://github.com/SUSE/scc-qa-proxy
- make sure you can develop (execute tests locally, try your changes in docker, etc.)
- Add support for Media2/Media3
- Update downstream https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1087297 after you are done on scc-qa-proxy
#4 Updated by okurz over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to michalnowak
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from Milestone 26 to future
To be honest by now I miss what the motivation for this feature should be or what the benefit for us would be.
@michalnowak as I assume we do not have currently failing tests linked to this can you clarify what the benefit would be?